WELCOME TO MY CRAZY DAY :D

WELCOME TO MY CRAZY DAY :D
just a small crazy thing :p
Powered By Blogger

Sabtu, 20 Agustus 2011

17august in TARAKANITA GS (my actions)

heyyy readersss im not a good model or a looking girl but you must look at my 'unyu' pose in my school at the independence day celebration. its been 16August 2011 ! check it outtt





HOW HOW HOW? unyu right? but that kacamata made my mata jadi aneh gitu but tetap biutipul yakan? hahaha lol im just kidding. ;) happy independence day my indonesia :3 keep unyuing (?)

2 komentar:

  1. indri mah diapain juga tetep unyu :3 gue paling suka foto kedua dr bawah!

    BalasHapus
  2. yang plg bawah jadi bu tarno..
    bim salabim jadi apa prok prok prok

    BalasHapus

ask me a question :D

Patterned Text Generator at TextSpace.net